88% of people believe it’s important to have a certified mechanic work on their car – We agree!
How do ASE Certified mechanics benefit you?
Being an ASE Certified mechanics is a reliable indicator of one’s skill and knowledge. These technicians have the experience and expertise to pass a rigorous national test and meet a 2-year work experience requirement, showcasing their technical competence to themselves, employers, and customers.
Why is having the AAA Approval valuable?
Using AAA approved repair shops guarantees quality service from facilities adhering to strict requirements and offering a comprehensive range of services. These AAA approved facilities:
- Meet or exceed AAA’s strict standards concerning equipment and certified mechanics while maintaining a history of customer satisfaction..
- Offer at a minimum a 24-month or 24,000-mile guarantee on services or repairs, whichever comes first.
- Provide written estimates upon request, return replaced parts, and require your approval for any work exceeding the initial estimate.
- Agree to AAA arbitration for disputes over service or repair quality.
- Offer complimentary vehicle inspections at participating locations.
- Honor checks as per the AAA member guaranteed check acceptance policy.